Carter Banks Smith was born today at 3:17 PM. He weighed 8 lbs 2 ounces and was 20 1/4 inches long! Mommy, Daddy and baby Banks are doing great. Sarah is a bit tired after a long labor, but seems to be in good spirits! He is beautiful! Thank you Lord for such wonderful blessings!
I couldn't choose between a lot of pictures so I am posting lots of them! ~Katie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
He is so beautiful! Sarah, you also look amazing (and so do you Jonathan). I am glad everyone is doing well. I can't wait to meet Banks. We love our 8lb babies, and I think we should get special recognition for having "bigger" babies who are just perfect! :)
Sorry to leave another comment, but I had to share. Hannah was just looking at the pictures of Banks, and she said, "That Baby cute." Then she said, "SHHH!" (because he was sleeping in a picture) and gave him a kiss. She wanted to welcome baby "Tanks" (B's aren't great yet) to the world.
OH MY!!!! He is so precious. I am so proud of you Mommy and Dadddy!!! Sarah you do look so beautiful....I am sure you are finding out how this little angel will change your life! Congrats I can already see that you will make great parents.
Awww...I am so happy for you all!!! And very impressed that you birthed such a large baby...way to go Sarah :)
Oh My Gosh! I was disappointed I couldn't be there for the birth so Thank You Katie for posting these pictures! Sarah, Ya done good girl! You too Jonathan! Banks is Awesome! I have been staring at these pictures for the last 20 minutes! I am so happy for you guys. Tell Banks Aunt KK can't wait to squeeze him. Love to All, and may God continue to Bless your precious family.
He's beautiful! Congratulations!
he is PRECIOUS Sarah and Jonathan- CONGRATULATIONS!!! enjoy these sweet days of cuddles!!!
Congratulations!!!
Jonathan & Sarah,
Banks is a beautiful baby! Congratulations ~ I'm sure you're already finding out that parenthood is wonderful! It gets even more wonderful once they start sleeping through the night!
Take care,
Megan McCravy & family
He is so wonderful!! You all look so happy!!! I must say you look...ummm....well...perfect!! Jonathan looks ready to dive into the dad thing!!! Sarah, I wish I could be there to hug you, but know I am with you in spirit! Congrats!!You are going to be a wonderful mommy!!! AUGURI!! AUGURI!!!
He is precious! Love the toes :) Sarah, you look great!
Congratulations, Sarah and Jonathan! I can't believe the day is already here! I love little Baby Banks and his long toes - I can't wait to hear about your first weeks at home with him... So precious!
What a beautiful family!!! Baby Banks is so precious:) John Ross can't wait to meet his new little friend!!! Little boys are the sweetest:)
Post a Comment