I'm happy to say that I now enjoy the counter at the top of the page telling me that Banks will be here soon! It gives me acceptable numbers now - and the greatest part is that if I'm lucky, the counter is overstating the time left until his birth!
I've been meaning to update everyone on my last appt with the Dr, but my extreme fatigue has made it difficult for me to even want to pick up my laptop - let alone write anything clever. So - you get an update today - but I still have nothing clever to say.
Thankfully, my body had made "progress" when we visited the Dr on Tuesday (I'll leave it at that so as to not get graphic on my blog!). I'm also have contractions now - though they aren't regular they are painful at times. The good news is that, if I'm lucky, these contractions are helping me continue to make "progress" and I will be a good candidate for induction next week, Friday the 18th! So Banks might be here a week early! YAY! Of course - I could get REALLY lucky and he could come on his own sooner... but let's not get carried away here! For now - we will stay hopeful that we can be induced next week! The plan is that Tuesday will now be my last day at work - which seems so crazy to me!
It's wild to know our son could be here in 8 days - we are really excited! Keep us and Banks in your prayers! We are praying for an uneventful delivery, and a healthy baby boy!
I'll post another belly pic over the weekend, and I'll be sure to post updates as the date gets closer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Maybe I am overly emotional, but the thought of him being born just made me cry! I can't believe he is almost here! I can't wait to meet him!!
You look so cute!!! I can't wait to meet your little babe!
Come on Banks! Make your entry into this world this weekend!!!
I hope he comes sooner than later. This pregnancy has been so hard on me.
I hope he comes sooner than later. This pregnancy has been so hard on me.
Well,poor, poor, pitiful J, you deserve some sleep after all you have been through! Maybe you should nurse the baby when he gets here and give Sarah some rest. Let me know how that goes...it is a little painful at first, but the pain goes away after a few weeks...:)
It was fun seeing a movie with you and Jonathan and Banks! Especially feeling Banks move:)
www.goodreads.com is the site I was telling you about. Join and be my friend!
Post a Comment