I'll get a slide show up soon and update you all on his first few days of life soon! For now, I just want to share his sweetest picture with you!
Wednesday, January 23, 2008
Our New Addition!
Hello there! Sorry to just now be posting - I have loads of stories to tell, but I can already hear Banks stirring and getting ready to eat! We are doing well - but fighting a bit with keeping his weight up and he has been borderline jaundiced since leaving the hospital. Every day we go to the doctor to check his weight and bilirubin levels. He's doing well - we are just watching him close because learning to nurse has been difficult on both of us!
I'll get a slide show up soon and update you all on his first few days of life soon! For now, I just want to share his sweetest picture with you!

I'll get a slide show up soon and update you all on his first few days of life soon! For now, I just want to share his sweetest picture with you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That is the sweetest picture! I will be praying for you with the nursing and jaundice. I can't wait to see more pictures.
Sarah, he is so sweet! I really HATE that I won't see him for a while! You guys make beautiful children. I know this is silly, but I teared up when I saw this picture. The same little girl who I chased boys with, played makeup with and learned about life with is now a mommy! What an amazing adventure we have been on together! Thanks for letting me share in your life!!
That is the CUTEST picture! That makes me want to drive back down there right now!
AWE!!! He makes me think of Bella at that stage. Banks is going to make me want a new baby! I know it is hardest that first week but it gets better. I have been praying for you.
I just emailed this to your work email...
Sarah and sweet baby banks,
Hey! I have been checking your blog and that pic is absolutely beautiful! I just wanted to write and say hello. And tell you, I know this adjustment time can be rough. Remember it is okay to cry! I remember being so happy but just feeling like I wanted to cry. Anyways. Push through sister. You are so strong. You grew a beautiful baby and birthed him! With Breastfeeding, don't let doctors scare you, your body will do what it is supposed to do. You are a MaMa now and your instinct will tell you what is best to do for your baby. Nobody knows as best as you!
It is so funny, after you have been through pregnancy and labor, you realize how magical the whole experience is. I loved seeing you wear some of the same clothes I wore with my baby in belly! It makes me feel extra close to you:) Let us know when yall plan to venture your first time to sunday school. We may just have to come also! Tell Jonathon we said hey and congrats!
God Bless Your little fam,
Lindsay Jeffcoat (and John Ross)!
Post a Comment