Sunday, January 3, 2010

Sugar Cookies!

I had a great week staying home with Banks, even if I did go a bit stir crazy from time to time! It wouldn't have been so tough if we could have gone outside to spend some energy, but it was just so cold!

New Year's Day we spent some great family time together! Banks and I baked cookies, and then all 3 of us decorated them! They are pretty goofy looking. I didn't want to stifle Banks's creativity so I pretty much let him put whatever decoration he wanted wherever he wanted it. We used whatever goodies I had around the house! Raisons, marshmallows and gumdrops!

Speaking of the marshmallows... apparently Banks had never had them before. He tried one, and then he was SHOVELING them in his mouth! He ate so many marshmallows we thought surely he would get sick!


Mommy and Banks wearing our baking aprons!







This picture below is Jonathan's cookie. Only Jonathan would look at this cookie and see a molecule.







3 comments:

Steph said...

An upside down Mickey also looks like a pumpkin carriage . . . :)

Gaye said...

Such sweet parents! Such a sweet little family...I love you guys!

The Boozers said...

LOL about Banks shoveling the marshmallows...that's too funny! What a fun way to spend the day with your little boy:)