Dear sweet Banks,
Two years flew by like it was two weeks! I can't believe you are so big. When did you go from crawling to walking, and then walking to running, and running to jumping? And when did I stop counting the words in your sentences and start counting the syllables in your words?
And when did you get big enough to follow your daddy to the pond to fish?
I love this image of you next to your daddy. Wanting to walk in his shoes. Wanting to be just like him.
I guess now that you're 2, you're definitely a little boy. Gone is that sweet little baby, but I wouldn't trade anything in the world for the little boy you've become. Mommy and Daddy

3 comments:
Oh my gosh! When I think there is no way Banks can get any cuter or any sweeter, you post new photos of a "new and improved" little boy. Banks, you are so precious and Yaya and Papa love you so much!Happy Birthday sweet one!...and to Sarah, you captured his essence in those pix...good photography!
Ok, those are GREAT Pictures! Point for you Sarah!!!
LOVE these pictures Sarah!! Every single one is awesome and Banks looks like a little model he is so precious! :) Love the ones with him fishing with his daddy.
Post a Comment