Saturday, January 2, 2010

Colossal Failure

Well, the first attempt at potty training Banks was a colossal failure. We went to the store and he got to pick out an Elmo potty chair and Thomas underwear. He was so excited! The first time he sat on Elmo he stayed awhile and was pretty excited about it. However, nothing happened. Over and over again we went to the potty. Nothing. Until a few hours later I found him wet and cold watching Dora. And he didn't care.

Since he didn't care about being nasty, I'm going to wait a few more months rather than make us go crazy forcing it. But I did feel that you just might want to see how cute his little bottom was as he ran around the house!


2 comments:

K.White said...

Banks is always adorable. We are going to try our first round of potty training on Monday. I hope it goes well but if it doesn't it will be okay. We'll try again a little later.

Phyllis said...

Sarah, that was a precious post. Boys just do not care. It will happen. He will never really care but he will be older and will get it because you care and he loves you and wants to see you smile. Boys are in their element with nasty, dirty and such. It's the mothers who care.He is adorable. Thanks, for the memories that your post brought back to this mother of two boys.