ok your video is not working for me and I REALLY want to watch it!!!
Oh my gosh, he is growing up so fast. I can't believe that he's walking!!
That is so sweet. I totally love how we all dangling the "carrot" to get them to come to us!! Wait til he picks up some speed!! I just can't believe he is walking! Aweseome!
Yay for Banks walking...he is truly too cute! AND it is hilarious that you have a treat for him as he walks!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
ok your video is not working for me and I REALLY want to watch it!!!
Oh my gosh, he is growing up so fast. I can't believe that he's walking!!
That is so sweet. I totally love how we all dangling the "carrot" to get them to come to us!! Wait til he picks up some speed!! I just can't believe he is walking! Aweseome!
Yay for Banks walking...he is truly too cute! AND it is hilarious that you have a treat for him as he walks!!
Post a Comment