Monday, February 2, 2009

Early Morning Blogger

I'm sitting with Banks while he eats his bagel (he does love a bagel) and drinks his milk in my bed (yes - I will have crumbs in my bed) because we've been up since about 4:30 (maybe 4:15 but I couldn't be sure of anything that early in the morning). He just woke up screaming and didn't stop until a little after 6. This is not like my baby! I have a happy baby! Not this morning though apparently. Do you know how exhausted he is going to be by the time he has to go to school!? I mean, he has no fever... so I don't know what the problem is, but I gave him Tylenol anyway thinking maybe this could be teething pain?

FYI - cartoons don't come on GPB until 6 AM in case you were wondering. Definitely not on before 6.

On a more fun note - below is a picture I took from the Super Bowl Party last night. What? You don't see any football going on? Well, apparently this is what parties are like when you are old and have children! Children everywhere and every single one of Banks's toys were pulled out (many thanks to Haylee for helping put them back up!) but that was ok because the kids had SO MUCH fun! At least, I know Banks had a blast playing with his big kid friends! He was so tired by bedtime!

They were definitely making a "joyful noise" in this picture! Brayden on the drums, Peyton on the xylophone, Parker on the tambourine and Banks on the jingle bell! Shockingly, we didn't even pose this picture.

1 comment:

Liza said...

Hope you get more sleep tonight!