Monday, February 2, 2009

Just like mommy

This morning Banks demanded to be up on the counter while I was getting ready. So, I let him sit in the sink and as I was brushing my teeth in the other sink, I looked over and Banks had gotten Jonathan's toothbrush and was brushing his teeth!
Then, I looked over and Banks was using my make up brushes! He was brushing them on his face exactly like I had been doing! Kids are such sponges, aren't they! I guess later I'll have to have a talk with him about how little boys don't wear make up!


4 comments:

Gaye said...

Brings back such sweet memories of when Banks's Mom liked to copy her Mom! He is rather brilliant! Glad I can be so unbiased...

Liza said...

He's so stinking cute!

Haylee said...

OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH! So cute Sarah! Those pics are priceless!! :) We had so much fun the other night...thanks for having us!

Melissa Smith said...

Oh my gosh...he is the sweetest baby ever!!! I can't wait to see ya'll again...I miss ya'll!!