Sunday, February 15, 2009

Grandma and Pappy came to town!

Grandma and Pappy came to town this weekend! Hooray! Banks loves his Grandma and Pappy (especially when Pappy uses the Donald Duck voice!)!

Unfortunately, Banks woke up Saturday with a miserable cold and so he wasn't as sweet and playful as he usually is, but today was a little better. We went to the park, and played outside with our toys, and then J and I went to dinner Saturday night while Grandma and Pappy watched Banks.

All in all, a pretty relaxing weekend! Thanks for coming, Grandma and Pappy!!


Jonathan bought sugar cookies and icing on Saturday so Banks could make Valentine's cookies. Well - apparently if you wait until Valentine's Day to buy icing, you can only buy green! Ha! So, no red cookies for us! I love that if you look closely at this picture, you can see that his cookie says "I love Banks!"


Pappy and Daddy came up with a fun game for Banks that involved pushing him down the oh so slight incline of our driveway so he could go "fast!" I wish you could tell that the below picture is an action shot... that's why Banks is grinning so big!



No comments: