Oh my gosh - I am way too pregnant to be this busy! This has been a crazy week! It's just Wednesday and I'm exhausted! At least this week has been very fun even if it is very exhausting... mom, nana, Robin and Jessi came to town for the weekend for a baby shower, then I went shopping all day Monday in Savannah with mom (she shops circles around me!), then worked Tuesday and hung out with Kellie Tuesday night, had a work retreat today, have a baby shower and a Christmas party tomorrow, helping host a baby shower Saturday for a friend then going to Edisto for Julie's bach party, then Sunday is my birthday - whew! Is anyone tired for me?! I think this is enough to exhaust someone even if they weren't pregnant! And isn't Christmas less than 2 weeks away?
Anyway - I'm sure I'll survive and at least my week has been full of wonderful time spent with family and friends! It really has been fun!
So - to update everyone on Baby Class and the scary baby video... let's just say it didn't teach me much! The girl in the video was going through natural labor and was super calm! She looked like she was hardly in pain! Now really, does that help me much? I need to see something realistic! The class was still really good though... we got to see an epidural kit and talk through what to expect with that. Overall - the class is really good becuase it helps me know what to expect when the big day comes. I think I'll be a little calmer just knowing what to expect (key word here is "little" calmer - I'm sure I'll still be a bag of nerves!).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hang in there girl. I remember feeling that way last Christmas. You can make it jsut remember to take time for you and Banks =)
Post a Comment