Wednesday, December 19, 2007
A fat, bald baby!
We had our 35 week check up today and I was so hopeful that I would have precious little pictures to put on the blog from the ultrasound, but alas - Banks was not feeling particularly photogenic today! He's facing my back so there was no way to get a good face shot. We did get a video though - and we were able to see that he has fat rolls! We have a fat baby! I always wanted a fat baby! And, he doesn't appear to have much hair. There was definitely a little hair, but the ulstrasound tech said not to expect it to be very long or thick. So there you have it - we are having a fat, bald baby! And he apparently weighs about 5.6 pounds which puts him on track to be between 7.5-8 pounds when he is born. We'll see about that when he comes! He seems to be perfectly healthy, although getting a bit cramped inside - he's running out of room!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yea for fat babies! Hannah was a whopping 8'11 at a week early! (BTW, they told me at a 35 ultrasound that she weighed 4 lbs)
HA! A fat, bald baby Banks! too fun:)
You may not know me, but I'm Brian's sister. We are currently 33 weeks with our Baby Boy Reese! I love to read your blogs because it lets me know that I am not alone!! Our baby was 4 lb 10 oz last week - so we're looking at a fat baby too!!! Good luck! Can't wait to see pictures!
Hey Sarah! I love keeping up with you by reading your blog!
I sent a couple emails to your GSU account today and got an Out of Office reply--will you check your messages from home or do you have another email I could send one of the emails to (it's a random question about furniture that I thought your dad could help with).
Write me at nancykdart@yahoo.com
Post a Comment