First, the Statesboro Shower for Banks was a week and a half ago. I had a wonderful time with family and friends, and everyone was so generous! Banks has a closet full of precious clothes and diapers now, and so much more!
Later in the week, the office had Banks another shower! They were really great about going in together to get Banks some of the big items he needed - like his swing, stroller, bouncy chair and a diaper bag full of goodies! Wow - Banks is really all set now!
This weekend I went to Edisto for Julie's bachelorette party and lingerie shower - what a wonderful time to spend with the girls! I'm so excited for Julie to be marrying Chris! They were definitely made for each other! Unfortunately, I did a bad job taking pictures while I was there... this is the only one I have!
Finally, when I got back from Edisto my precious husband planned a fun little dinner party for my birthday! He cleaned the house, did the groceries, cook a wonderful dinner and cleaned up afterwards! What more could I ask for! It was a wonderful birthday!




1 comment:
These are great pictures. Banks sure racked up on some great stuff!! It was great talking to you the other night!!
Post a Comment