Major thanks to everyone who helped throw my first Baby Shower, and to those who came and were so wonderful to send gifts for Banks! He is very excited about seeing everything himself come January!
I had such a great time with everyone. It was definitely a treat to see my wonderful Clemson girls 2 days in a row! I also got to see Missy and Bella, who I hadn't seen since the early summer. Time goes by so fast! Bella is trying to walk! Garrett made a special appearance as well - what a handsome little baby!
Thanks to everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
How fun!! I so hate that I could not be there! I sure hope Banks and Mommy enjoy all the new baby items!! Can't wait to see what you got in person!!
How exciting! It is starting to get real when you get all the stuff! The countdown is on now! You should add that to your blog! I think there is a coutdown icon somewhere!
You can get the count down icon by clicking on my age tracker for Hannah. It will take you to the website. :)
I am so glad you had a great time at the shower.
Post a Comment