Sunday, November 18, 2007

Nursery Pics

We made some updates to Banks's room and I thought I would share! After much drama with the bedding and curtains, everything is finally perfect! We have a curtain now with the correct letter on it, and bedding without flowers! We also had my grandmother's rocking chair recovered to match the nursery. It's so exciting to see everything start to come together!

As a side note... Katie and Annie encouraged me to put this count down ticker on my blog so we could all count down to Fun Baby Banks's arrival. Let me just say - when I was just thinking in terms of weeks, I was thinking that I was almost there! 10 weeks left sounds like nothing! But then that stinking ticker decided to tell me I had 70 days left and my heart sank... that sounds like FOREVER! So - I decided to leave it up for your benefit... but I find the daily count down a bit discouraging right now! I'm going to just ignore it until it gives me a more acceptable number - like 20 days.

For now though... 68 days and counting...



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the nursery! I can't believe Banks is almost here! I know that it seems far away but once he arrives time will fly! Enjoy the rest of your belly time. Once again I love the nursery!