Saturday, November 10, 2007

Only in the South...

...can you get sunburned at a football game in November, and then freeze at the tailgate once the sun goes down.

Seriously - it wasn't hot at the game, but the sun was intense and I'm a little bit burned! I couldn't believe it!

We had a great tailgate with all the girls. We definitely need to continue doing this every year. We spend far too much time climbing the hills of Clemson trying to make our way round all the tailgates to see people every game - it was so nice to all just BE together for a few hours! No stalking cell phones and tracking each other down! I so enjoyed seeing everyone. All of the husbands just sort of stayed on the outskirts of the tailgate and talked to each other - like they were scared to interupt any of the reuniting that was going on!

Clemson won by the way - 44-10 over Wake Forest! Big game next week against Boston College - keep your fingers crossed!

Enjoy a few pics from the game!


No comments: