I guess I've been slack this week about posting since Annie had to send me an email to update the blog ;) It isn't for lack of things going on! This week has been super busy at work since tomorrow is our big scholarship event, so I've been working like crazy - but it will all be over Saturday! Hooray! Aside from working hard, J and I managed to get our new Christmas tree up and decorated which at least started to put me in the holiday spirit!
In fun baby news - Banks is growing fast! As a co-worker put it today "He must be getting bigger by the MINUTE!" Swear I'm just getting bigger and bigger and bigger - but he's getting big so fast that I'm running out of room! One fun thing I've noticed is that he is starting to respond more to me. If I push on my stomach, he pushes right back in the same spot. Or if I rest a cup on my belly, he pushes on it like he wants me to move it. It's sweet to think he's responding to me!
I'll post belly pics sometime this weekend when I have more time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I am glad to know you are alive! I asked Greg tonight if he talked to J this week. I was beginning to worry about you!
I sure hope the crazy week ends for you soon!! Thanks for updating the blog! I was glad to hear about all the new bonding going on between you and Banks!!
Don't work too hard! :)
Post a Comment