Sunday, November 4, 2007

Fun Baby Has a Name!

Finally! We have committed - Fun Baby has a name! We've been calling him by this name for a while, just trying it out, but now we are ready to commit! :) Of course - he will continue to answer to Fun Baby I'm sure!

Carter Banks Smith - We will be calling him Banks :)

I hope you all like the name!

6 comments:

Brian said...

I thought you guys would stick with "Fun Baby." It reminded me of "Fun Bobby" from Friends, but then you would have to spike his bottles.

Annie said...

I like it. It sounds very southern!

gipsonsontherocks said...

HAHAHAHA!!! That is hillarious!! Dallas and I were just talking about the name Banks!! I love it!! It will totally be a great name!! I can't wait to meet Carter Banks!

Rebecca said...

GREAT NAME!!! love it!

The Dart Family said...

Hey Sarah! LOVE the name! And I love your blog! You'll have to add mine to the links on your page...dartfamily.blogspot.com

Amy & Julie said...

So you totally haven't shared Fun Baby's name with me! I love it!