
So, my friend Katie seems to enjoy her blog... so does Annie, so I thought - why not? As I thought about it, this seemed like the easiest way to keep everyone updated on the Smith family - and is a good way to share pics and stuff of the baby/pregnancy without clogging everyone's email! So, here we go - entering the fun world of the bloggers!
For those of you I don't regularly see, I wanted to share baby Smith's (AKA "Fun Baby" - thanks Katie!) last pictures. He's getting big! He was about 9 ounces at the last appointment, and seems to be measuring just a tiny bit big! Aren't those the sweetest little feet?!
To those of you I saw last week in Tiger Town - it was so great to see you! I'm sorry I didn't see more of you - it seems to get harder and harder to see everyone! I am so glad we will have a girls reunion tailgate again this year - at least I know I will see you all then!

2 comments:
Welcome to the world of blogging! I am so excited b/c this is just a great way to feel connected dispite distance.
BTW, you are SOOOOO cute! One of the most beautiful pregnant ladies ever!
whoo-hoo! more people in the blogging world!!! :)
Post a Comment