Side note - I have no idea how Callie and Cotton are going to react to Fun Baby! A friend with an 18 month old came over tonight, and Callie proceeded to flip her over. No, not "knock her down" - "Flip her up into the air" in a burst of playfulness is more accurate. We have so much training to do...
Tuesday, September 18, 2007
My Babies
So, Jonathan gave me a hard time about focusing so much on Fun Baby that I have neglected my other babies in my blog! So - here's Callie and Cotton for your enjoyment - fully enjoying their summer trips to the lake. Cotton prefers a good Adirondack chair to watch the boats go by. Callie just enjoys a good piece of Watermelon. :)
Side note - I have no idea how Callie and Cotton are going to react to Fun Baby! A friend with an 18 month old came over tonight, and Callie proceeded to flip her over. No, not "knock her down" - "Flip her up into the air" in a burst of playfulness is more accurate. We have so much training to do...

Side note - I have no idea how Callie and Cotton are going to react to Fun Baby! A friend with an 18 month old came over tonight, and Callie proceeded to flip her over. No, not "knock her down" - "Flip her up into the air" in a burst of playfulness is more accurate. We have so much training to do...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Sweet puppies! :) Whenever I clean up dog hair off my cute baby stuff, I think of you because I know you will soon know how I feel!
Oh, you know those dogs will so be second best like poor Riley! They'll adjust! She is snuggled up next to me right now!
Post a Comment