So - I thought I would go ahead and post my first belly pic since we are 20 weeks today! Exactly half way until Fun Baby arrives! And yes, I'm aware that I just look thick! No little preggie ball of a tummy... but maybe that will come later! Jonathan felt Fun Baby kick on Wednesday night, which was fun for him. Now he is constantly trying to feel the baby kick!
I also apparently owe a retraction from yesterday when I said my pics were from the game on "Saturday." Mad Dog Magner clearly pointed out that the game was Monday. My bad.
Our crib has come in! We're picking it up on Sunday! I'm sure I'll post nursery pics then :)
3 comments:
I am so glad you are blogging! :) I can now keep up with you better. I hope you continue to post pics of your belly. It will save us money on gas since we have to drive so far to visit now!
I promise that is the last time I will joke about the long drive....Maybe....
well, i really do have to drive far to see either of you....so i am happy to watch growing bellies and babies on blogs :)
Well,I saw that you were one of Katie's blogging friends. Had to check it out for myself. I do not blog--I know, I am still in the old days. I am very excited for you and Jonathan. Aiden is also excited about another boy in the mix, though he is worried about who Kennedy will date later. Your baby pics are precious. You should totally get a 3D session.
As for the drive for Katie, I still suggest that you host all parties at your house. You are right in the middle of us.
Post a Comment