Monday, September 10, 2007

Hallmark Commercial

So Sunday was spent driving to Augusta to get the crib, and Sunday night was spent on the floor of the nursery trying to put it together!

You can imagine... mom and dad sitting on the floor surrounded by teeny tiny crib parts - completely overwhelmed; mom and dad get crib put together FINALLY; mom and dad look lovingly into the empty crib; dad pats moms belly, and then mom and dad stare into each others eyes and realize ... we are the hugest cheese balls in the world! When did our lives become a hallmark commercial! :) Ha! Swear - if someone had a camera on us, we would be on the next commercial! All that being said - it was a very sweet day getting ready for Fun Baby!




4 comments:

Annie said...

I love the furniture. I remember when we moved into our house and set up Hannah's nursery, we were like,
"New House $200,000
New Adorable Girly Ceiling fan $150
Crib $200
Watching our daughter sleep in her room. . .priceless."
I am so excited for you guys, and I can't wait to see your house and meet Fun Baby!

gipsonsontherocks said...

Awesome furniture!! You two are super cute and cuddly! How in the world is your baby going to be more cuddly than that???!!! HAHAHA!
Cindy

Liza said...

love the dark wood!

Katie said...

You deserve your sappy moment and all the sappy moments to come! There will be a lot! Now you need to put one of fun baby's clothes and lay it in the crib and stare at it. That is what I did with Kennedy. I just couldn't wait for her to get here!

Greg and I would also like to know if you have sheets for the crib yet. We will be glad to bring our own so Kennedy can break it in a little if we come over and stay past 8! :)