So you can get a pretty good view of my belly in these pics too - so you can see how big I am at 21 weeks!
Sunday, September 16, 2007
The Simple Life
OK - so I've been absent for a week on the blog but we have been on a little vacation in Ormond Beach, FL since Wednesday! Allison and Nathan joined us for the weekend, and I'm including some pics of us as well as little Garrett - what a HANDSOME little man! We had so much fun just snuggling with him for a few days! He's such a good baby - we hardly heard him cry all weekend!
So you can get a pretty good view of my belly in these pics too - so you can see how big I am at 21 weeks!

So you can get a pretty good view of my belly in these pics too - so you can see how big I am at 21 weeks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Your belly is so cute! I am glad you guys had a good time.
I love the Smith baby belly! I clicked on the picture and made it bigger so I could get the true belly view! You are getting bigger! :) Tell him Aunt Katie loves him!
I totally think you have such a cute belly!! It isn't huge!! You actually look all bump in that shirt!! Awww...Sarah...pregnancy looks good on you! YOu are going to be such a great mommy!! Hug J for us!!
Post a Comment