One of the most exciting days of fall is the fall festival! Banks loves to go and see his friends, play games, and of course - dress up! Eli will probably love all those things too, eventually. For now, he just wasn't sure what this monkey suit was about.
So, when it came time to talk about halloween costumes, I planned for Banks and Eli to match, or to be some kind of pair. Banks wanted to be a dragon though. And I just couldn't see Eli as a dragon on his first halloween. Then it dawned on me.... I guess halloween is actually supposed to be about the kids! So, if Banks wanted to be a dragon then he was going to be a dragon!
A friend from the University made this costume for Banks. How AMAZING is it! (Thank you Julie D!) She is so talented, and she was so generous to give her time to do this. I cannot express to you enough how much he LOVED his costume!
It's also worth noting that he was completely unaware of this wings. He ran into everybody and everything!
Please notice his little tail sticking out the back of the train! Ha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment