We had such a great afternoon, and still made it home for afternoon naps and Clemson Football!
This little pumpkin was already getting sleepy! He had so much fun taking it all in!
A rare family photo! On the hayride, which was so nice... they took us on a long ride all through the farmland.
Who wouldn't want to play in a giant pile of corn?
We didn't leave Eli in there long. I just knew those corn kernels would be a magnet to his mouth.
What's a pumpkin patch without a zipline? Banks was not scared a bit.
And, who wouldn't want to jump in a giant pile of cotton? I must admit, even I wanted to do that...
My sweet baby - so intrigued by the farm animals.
These were some of the sweetest goats! All the kids fed them from their hand. (Yes, we had some serious sanitizing going on after the fact...)
You might think Eli wasn't big enough to enjoy the goats, but you would be wrong. He would have stayed and loved on the goats all afternoon.
Coming home with our pumpkins (or "balls" as Eli insisted on calling them).
This is as close as I could get to bringing home a picture of my two little pumpkins together!






No comments:
Post a Comment