Monday, October 17, 2011

Edisto Island 2011

I am so thankful for my sweet college roommates. I am so thankful for the opportunity to spend one weekend with them and their families every year. They are some of the most challenging, loving, encouraging women I know, and I am so grateful for their impact on my life. I love watching their little ones grow up too! Even though it's been several weeks since our trip, Banks is still asking about his friends Peyton, Garrett, Finn and Lucy! He loves baby Wyatt too, but there wasn't much playing with Wyatt since he was only a few weeks old!

\

Banks and Peyton


Sweet Eli with his daddy


I do love this sweet baby.


If I could make a movie trailer for my life, it would have some pictures of these sweet children playing at the beach... it made my heart happy.






Our phenomenal view, thanks to Erin!




Pretty sure Erin and Steph did not mean for their little girls to go in the water fully clothed, but it was certainly fun to watch them play!


We had the beach almost all to ourselves, and the weather could not have been more perfect! 
The kids played Red Rover with the grown ups.


When it was time to come in and get cleaned up before the big Clemson game, Banks did not want to leave the beach. He and Jonathan took an extra little walk.





My favorite little Tigers!


Lucy and Peyton resting and watching a movie.


Oh my.... look at all those children among us! And next year, Steph will add one more to the mix! 
Love these girls and their families!


Thank you girls for a wonderful weekend!

No comments: