I love that Jonathan carves a pumpkin with our boys every year! It's been fun to watch Banks with this tradition each year, and I really enjoyed Eli's first attempt to help (I did not, however, enjoy constantly monitoring him to ensure he did not eat the pumpkin seeds).
Such a cute little pumpkin himself!
This is about right.... Eli doing is own thing, destroying something (newspaper). Banks watching from a distance because he doesn't like to get slimy.
As a side note, it took Banks and Jonathan about an hour to settle on a pumpkin design. Banks was drawn to very complicated patterns, so we had to sell him on something that was a little more our speed!
I think Jonathan did a pretty great job with the pumpkin!
Checking out the inside....
Again, such a sweet little pumpkin himself!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment