Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Eli - 9 months

Dear Eli,

You are so sweet. I can't help it. I look at you, and all I can think is "You are so sweet." You are such a happy baby. Everyone who sees you notices how happy you are! You grin at everyone like they are the greatest person you've seen all day. You are so sweet. And a little bit rotten. But no one cares how rotten you are because you are just. so. sweet.




At 9 months, you are:

- Crawling. Crawling fast. And far. You can cross the house almost as quickly as I can. I love those rosy red crawling knees. 

- Pulling to stand, and cruising around the furniture a little. You're not really good at getting down, though!

- Signing for milk, and saying "Mii Mii." 

- Eating lots of finger foods, and starting to eat some table food. 

- Saying "Mama" and "Dada."

- Clapping.

- Puckering for kisses! I love to see you pucker. It's so cute! And, it makes you giggle every time you do it. Like you know exactly how cute you are being (that's the rotten in you coming out!).



- You have five (almost six) teeth. Three on top and two on bottom. Your top teeth are really spread out. Your daddy is already worrying about braces!

- Your favorite foods are.... anything that doesn't eat you first.

We love you so much, sweet baby boy.

You are so sweet.

Love,
Mommy and Daddy

No comments: