After the Clemson game, we spent an extra day in Greer visiting family. Sweet cousin Mac was staying with Nama and Pappy while Ben and Melissa were away. I thoroughly enjoyed watching the three cousins play!
I know it looks like Mac is about to snack on Eli's hand here.... I'm pretty sure he didn't bite him, but it looks like he wanted to!
Don't worry - Eli was prepared to attack back.
Precious, precious cousins.
Hanging out with Pappy. (I have pictures hanging out with Nama too, but it was morning and we were all still in our PJ's... )
I love, love, love sweet baby Mac! How could you not? He's just as sweet in person as he is in this picture.
And no trip to Greer is complete without a visit from Papa Ted and Nama Jane!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment