Friday, August 26, 2011

Folly Beach Vacation Round 6 - Last full day at the Beach!

We were so sad to see our beach vacation come to a close... the boys had a great last day at the beach! I thought Banks would cry when we left, but he was a champ! Fortunately we have one last hurrah at the beach in September with some dear friends in Edisto!

Eli is such a busy body! He is into everything! I'm so glad he really did like the sand!


Banks played his little heart out...


Eli watched and laughed...


And remained very curious about the water that kept washing up around his bumpo...

Precious boys! I love them so much!


Another feeble attempt at a cousins picture. In Mac's defense, that grass was not nearly as soft as it looks.

They were much happier to be away from the grass!


Banks and J dug a huge hole. I have some video of Banks jumping in this hole too that is too funny!


Sweet baby boy after washing the sand off....

Farewell, Folly! We had so much fun!

No comments: