Saturday, August 13, 2011

Folly Beach Vacation, Round 2 - Fourth of July

I loved spending the Fourth of July on the beach with family and friends! We had such a great day!


Melissa had the great idea to bring this tub down to the beach and fill it with fresh water for the babies. Mac and Eli really enjoyed being able to cool off without getting so much salt water in their mouths!



Isn't Mac too cute! I love my sweet nephew.... and I'm so glad all the Smith cousins had some great play time together!


Banks was happy to ensure that the flag was proudly displayed on the beach.


Eli enjoyed playing with the flag. It tickled him as it waved in the breeze!


Creepy little crab we found on the beach. He just walked on out of the water to see everyone! I don't think he appreciated being picked up though...

Mac had a big time in the tub! He stayed in there splashing for a long time!

What a wonderful day to celebrate our independence!

2 comments:

Anne said...

What a fun trip! (And a cute nephew; obviously I'm partial to the name Mac.) I have to say how jealous I am of that last, gorgeous family photo. All of you smiling? How did you make that happen? :)

Melissa Smith said...

I LOVE our sweet Smith boys! They had the best time at Folly!! I'm so ready to go back!