What a lovely wedding weekend to celebrate Beth and Richard! Everything was just perfect, which isn't surprising considering Beth's attention to detail and planning!
I know I've blogged about Beth before, but I'll do it again... because this is my blog. Beth was one of my very first friends at Clemson and we lived on the 4th floor of Holmes together. We met going through Rush, and even though we pledged different sororities, we stayed friends for years. Beth is one of the most thoughtful and giving people I know. I'm so fortunate to have been in Spartanburg to see Beth and Richard joined in marriage. I know God will bless them and their marriage!




1 comment:
Just saw this as I was catching up on my blog reading! Sarah, my memories from the wedding day will always feature you prominently in my mind, bringing me just what I needed at the perfect moment! What a dear, dear friend you are- I was so blessed by your immense thoughtfulness. Thank you, sweet girl! Love you!
Post a Comment