Poor, poor Banks had to spend last weekend with Yaya while J and I went on a much needed weekend away to Charleston, I mean, Jamaica. You see, we only went to Charleston. But we pretended we were in Jamaica. I'm not ready to be that far from Banks - so we decided Charleston was as good as Jamaica, and off we went.
To our friends and family in Charleston - we are sorry we didn't call you, but if we were in Jamica, we wouldn't have called you then either. The point was a getaway for the two of us - hope you weren't offended! Well, poor, poor Banks just
had to suffer by playing in a jam up swimming pool (all those toys and he's playing with a plastic bottle?!)....

....coloring with Yaya and Nana...

...running in the bubbles with Bailey the dog...

...helping Yaya pay a few bills at the computer...

... and cheering on the Tigers in "foofball."

Suffer, indeed.
2 comments:
Ok, the pool is cracking me up. Was the other one just not big enough for YaYa? I am glad you had a good trip to Jamaica!!
Yea, it was tough for all of us! My sweet baby was such a joy all weekend. I love him a bushel and a peck and a hug around the neck!
Post a Comment