What a terrific weekend with family!! I didn't get nearly as many pictures as I should have... a hazard of trying to just enjoy yourself at events and not obsess over pictures! (Hint hint Jonathan.... pick up the camera and HELP me!!) The pictures I did get were sweet though, so I hope you enjoy them!
Papa Ted had a cookout for the family on Sunday, and he got up at 3 AM to cook more
BBQ than one family could possibly eat! The food was great, the weather was awesome, and the time with family was awesome! I think we actually stayed through lunch, and went back through the
BBQ for dinner because we were still enjoying each other's company! Thank you Ted and Jane for a
wonderful afternoon!

Banks and Papa Ted!

Banks and Papa Ted and Jane!

The Smith Boys. Thanks to Melissa for helping me capture that moment on camera!

Banks loving on Aunt Jessi!

Sweet baby was happy to find a Banks-sized chair to sit in!

Thanks, Will, for teaching Banks to stick his tongue out at people!

Who needs toys when you have sticks!
No comments:
Post a Comment