Monday, September 21, 2009

Georgia Southern Football

Saturday we made a very impromptu decision to go to the Georgia Southern football game. We happened to stumble across some tailgating friends while waiting on the Olliffs, and wound up sticking with them until gametime. (Thank you for letting us crash your tailgate!!)

Check out all those cuties decked out in their Georgia Southern gear!

What a sweet family!

Hooray! A picture of me and Banks!


Always a cheerleader at heart, Jonathan tried to stunt with all the cute little girl cheerleaders! Kennedy, Peyton, and Lillian all got a turn! They were all super cute!

Banks felt called to dance every time the music played during the game. Enjoy this little video of him rocking out to the marching band! He was too much fun during the game!



3 comments:

The Boozers said...

OH, he is so cute! I love the dancing!!

Katie said...

Oh, I got a cute one of you and Banks!!! YAY!!!

Beth said...

I love the dancing too! And I am glad that Katie was there to get a shot of you and Banks together. :) Those GA Southern cheerleading uniforms are just precious, and I bet those little girls had the best time stunting with J!