Saturday, October 19, 2013

Meeting Mickey

The highlight of the Magic Kingdom was most definitely meeting Mickey Mouse! Oh the anticipation that built up waiting in line - and Mickey did not disappoint!!





I wasn't sure how Mac and Eli would react to their favorite character, but they marched right up and gave big smiles! And Mickey was SO GOOD with the sweet kids! He hugged them, and made them feel like the most important kids to come see him all day long. Truly magical. 






At the end, Mickey's photographer was starting to shoo us out to make way for the next family, and Banks looked at me and innocently said, "I wish I could see a magic trick." He wasn't disappointed - just making a statement. Mickey held his hand up to stop the photographer and waved the children over and gave them a magic trick just for them! How sweet! He never rushed us! So, so special.



No comments: