We're living in a new beginning. A new town. A new home. In many ways, a new life - though thanks to social media and iPhones, we're blissfully connected with the old life. These last months have been a whirlwind of emotions, changes, and blessings. I don't even know where to begin documenting them, but I'm going to embrace Katie's advice and just start here. With today. I'm going to start posting pictures of our lives again - even if just from the iPhone and even if I don't have time to thoughtfully compose related narrative. As I'm able, I'm going to backtrack as well through the last few months to document our decision to move, the move itself, tee ball season, and a wonderful summer. I'll backdate these posts, so if you want to read them you're probably going to have to do some scrolling. I'd love for you to read them, but I'm posting them for my family's sake... since I print these posts to books, I want to fill in the gaps for them to have later on, and because I'm quite the type A personality, I want them in chronological order. Anyone surprised by that? I didn't really think so.
So here we go... to a new beginning! We are back!
1 comment:
Yay! Welcome back! I'm trying to be better too. Love having these memories recorded.
Post a Comment