Monday, August 20, 2012

Eli - 20 Months

Dear sweet baby Eli,

With every picture I take, I become more and more aware of how big you are getting. The baby in you is slipping away, but I love the smart, spirited little boy that you are becoming. Your sweet laugh will light up a room, because you laugh and smile with every fiber of your little being!



You are so communicative. You can say just about anything now, and we're getting better at understanding you.

You are still pretty bossy! My favorite example is you regularly coming to us and saying, "Hold you!" with your arms stretched up. Then, as soon as you've been picked up, you say firmly, "THAT WAY!" in the direction you want us to take you.


Your favorite foods are grapes, cheese and black beans. I get so tickled when you go to the pantry and come back with a can of black beans yelling, "BEANS! SNACK! EAT, MOMMY!"


You still love school, and you adore your teacher, "Brown!"


Your favorite activity with us is to read! You could read and read and read. You never get tired of it! There are almost always tears at night when the books are over and it's time for bed.


You love "Buder" still, though you're starting to call him "Banks" now. He loves you an awful lot too!


Sweet, precious baby boy - don't grow so fast! We love you, little one!

Love,
Mommy and Daddy

No comments: