Thursday, May 19, 2011

Mother's Day

We spent Mother's Day Weekend at the lake.... what a relaxing way to celebrate! It was nice getting to spend the weekend with my mom and Nana, and also to just enjoy my boys with no distractions.


Aunt Linda and Uncle Terry came to visit... Eli is so glad to have lots of attention!


Julie came too! Haven't seen her in so long - was great to catch up!

Uncle Munchy and Eli are tight... they hung out a lot!

Banks is all boy isn't he?

This is a serious water gun fight. Serious.

I love that he's old enough to love tubing now!


I love these boys in my life... I can't wait until it's Banks and Eli tubing behind the boat!


Yaya and Eli hanging out on the boat while J and Banks tubed.

How is my sweet little baby getting so big!!


Love that round face!

Seriously.... how is he big enough for this??!

No comments: