Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Easter 2011

We spent Easter this year at the lake, and drove in to church on Sunday morning in Sumter. I loved relaxing at the lake, and then reuniting with some old friends at church! What a beautiful weekend to celebrate the resurrection of our Savior!

Enjoy these pictures, in no particular order...


I love this picture of mom and Eli, and I really love that you have a perfect shot of dad in the reflection on mom's glasses.

Is he not the cutest little redheaded baby you have ever seen?!


I can't remember the last time I had a picture of just me and my brothers!

Papa's little shadow... ready to go fishin'!

Yaya and her boys!

Brett and Banks... love this picture of them at big Papa's pond.

Three Generations


This picture expresses Banks's personality so well! Mostly sweet and precious, but just a little bit mischievous!


My boys.


Sweet boys - two peas in a pod.


My precious family


Brett and his buddy Eli


Love these boys and their matching outfits! I know it makes Jonathan cringe... but I'll be dressing them alike as long as I can get away with it!


Chris and Eli

No comments: