Sunday, April 10, 2011

The Girls

Last weekend we celebrated a sweet friend from home's wedding - congratulations to Becki! You were a beautiful, beautiful bride!

Cindy and Missy came down for the wedding too, and I had some much needed time with their daughters! I want to be able to see them grow up too - and I see them only a few times a year at best! I'm so thankful for these girls, and for their beautiful families!



Sweet Presley! She has such a fun personality and a cheerful spirit! She's going to be just like her mama... she will never meet a stranger!

Sweet Bella.... such an appropriate name for this beautiful little girl! She's growing up so fast... with the sweetest little heart. She's also just like her mama - full of love!
I loved our time together too!


Missy and her girls! I did not get a picture of myself with little Olivia. She never stayed still long enough! She's just as beautiful as her big sister!


So good to see all of the Gipsons!


So glad mom and dad got to go to the wedding too!


And I love this picture of mom and dad... makes my heart happy!

1 comment:

gipsonsontherocks said...

It was so wonderful to see you guys too and get to love on the boys. It was so great to see how well Presley and Banks got a long. I pray that we can all get together again soon. The great thing about being in DC for so long is that hopefully we will have many opportunities over the next 4 years. I love you!