Banks was so excited to meet his baby brother! Truly, I could not have asked for things to have gone any better! Below is the video of their introduction! It's a little grainy, but there's not really video quality lighting in a delivery room!
Banks walked in the room, crawled in bed with me, and kissed my tummy. When we told him Eli wasn't in my tummy anymore, he was confused... and then he saw Jonathan with Eli and it just clicked! He sang "You are my Sunshine" to Eli, and then proceeded to sing it 2 more times when Eli would give a little fuss! I can truly say this was one of the happiest and proudest moments of my life... Banks has such a big heart, and is already wanting to take care of and protect baby Eli!
This video is a little long, but I wanted to post it for all the family who wanted to be here for his birth... we missed you all! Eli sends love!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love the video, Sarah! What precious baby boys. Congratulations sweet friend!
Post a Comment