Monday, October 25, 2010

Sweet, sweet baby

Sweet little baby Mac stole all of our hearts, but especially Banks's heart! He's talked about Mac all day yesterday and today. He loves his little cousin, and made sure to say "Thanks God for Baby Cousin Mac" in his prayers and he told his teacher all about Mac at school this morning.

When I had a chance to hold Mac, Banks walked up and said, "Can I kiss his piggies?" We'd been talking about how he could kiss Mac's piggies or the top of his head (to keep him away from Mac's face) but I didn't really think he'd remember. He kissed Mac's sweet little piggies, and then got a chance to hold Mac himself. I think they are going to be great friends (and hopefully not great troublemakers!) one day!

And finally, I needed to document Mac with the "baby shaker" that Banks insisted he must buy for Mac. He was very proud to pick out a present and give it all by himself. I love that he has a giving spirit!

No comments: