This is what you get when you photograph my awesomely lit pumpkins with a fast shutter and no flash.
f/5, 200 ISO, 1/125 sec
Shutter speed made a huge difference in capturing the light!
While I know this isn't an exciting picture of the pond, what's interesting is that it was nearly dark out when I took the picture, but it hardly looks like sunset with all the light. Had to use a tripod with the slow shutter speeds to catch the light.
f/5, 200 ISO, 1/30 second
Same picture a few seconds later. All I changed was the aperture to f/5.6 instead of f/9, letting in more light to expose the picture.
And this was the most fun of all... Jonathan "painting" with light! He had a flashlight and made lots of pictures in the air, but I'll just share this one.
I used bulb setting for this, which just holds the shutter open until I manually release it. This took about 25 seconds.
f/4.5, 400 ISO, bulb (25 seconds)
I used bulb setting for this, which just holds the shutter open until I manually release it. This took about 25 seconds.
f/4.5, 400 ISO, bulb (25 seconds)
1 comment:
Really cool, especially Jonathan painting with light. Can't believe that pix. Love your pumpkins.
Post a Comment