Banks: "Daddy, we throw balls, not creams."
*****
We've been doing a lot of dragon slaying around our house lately. Banks believes that pirates fight dragons, so we spend a lot of time pretending to be pirates on dragon hunts. Yesterday, I took him out to Sweetheart Circle to run and play, and we immediately began finding dragons in the trees and attacking them with sticks (specifically the infamous "Apologize Stick"). Tonight, we went to the park....
Banks: Here's a stick, mommy.
Me: Oh good! What do we do with sticks? Do we slay dragons?
Banks: Mommy, sometimes the dragons go back to their mommies.
I guess he didn't want to slay dragons tonight, and he was trying not to hurt my feelings!
*****
One of my favorite things Banks says is "I'm just good." He typically says this when he doesn't want something. It's his polite way of saying "No." I laugh every time! Here's a few examples...
Me: Banks, will you eat some green beans?
Banks: Hhmmmmm, I'm just good.
Me: Banks, do you need to go potty?
Banks: I'm just good.
Me: Banks, can you clean your room?
Banks: I'm just good.
1 comment:
He is so awesome....and SMART!
Post a Comment