Thursday, June 24, 2010

Home Sick

Banks stayed home Wednesday and Thursday with a little stomach bug, but overall was still very cheerful and playful! He decided today that he and Sammy needed to put the fire out! And to do so, Sammy obviously needed to wear a fire coat and hat as well.

In case you are not familiar with Sammy... Sammy has replaced Woof woof as number #1 best friend around here. I know. It's very sad, but Banks says that Baby Cousin likes to play with Woof woof now (even though Baby Cousin is not due to be born until October) and so Woof woof spends a lot of time in the crib waiting for Baby Cousin to be born.

I love Banks's imagination now, and the way he wants to take care of Sammy! He likes for Sammy to wear shoes when we go out (I pulled out some baby shoes) and Sammy frequently also has to wear underwear because he also "t-t's" in the potty.

I love this age! Our lives are so much fun right now!


No comments: