Jonathan and I are happy to say we will be welcoming our second child in December! December 29 is the due date - Merry Christmas to us!
Banks is so excited to be a big brother! I thought he'd be jealous. I thought he wouldn't want to share MommyDaddy (yes, we are MommyDaddy rather than Mommy and Daddy). But he can't wait for the "baby in mommy's tummy" to come where we can hold him in December!He says he wants a "baby stister" and he wants to name the baby "Lucy!" I attribute this to our recent weekend with the Ham family. Their baby Lucy is an absolute doll!
So far, I've felt pretty good! A little nauseous, but not bad. Very tired, but that's OK too. I'll be thankful it means this pregnancy is going well!
We find out the sweet baby's gender in 3 weeks!

7 comments:
Finally, we can tell!!!!! Banks is going to be a great Big Brother.
Congratulations! What wonderful news!!
Congratulations!!! I am so excited for you guys! :)
I love the expression on Banks face. Boy or girl...we are so excited and will welcome him or her with open arms. Tell Banks Yaya loves the name Lucy, too!
I'm so excited for you, Sarah! I had the twins on December 18th--it definitely makes for an interesting Christmas season having a newborn around that time! Not to mention that Brian's birthday is December 27th and mine is January 1st! We're definitely busy!
I cant wait to find out if Banks gets his little "stister" or if it's another boy! Keep me posted!
Congratulations!! That is so exciting! Banks will be a great big brother :)
Congratulations! We're expecting our second on 12/18! Sweet little Christmas babes!
Post a Comment