Sunday, June 20, 2010

Edisto 2010

I was blessed with some of the greatest roommates for 2 years in college! I'm so thankful we're able to get back together for one weekend a year and share each other's lives again for just a few days! Such great memories of living together, going out together, formals, date parties, late nights talking...

I feel like we haven't aged a bit, but 5 children between 4 families would suggest otherwise...

I was so excited to take Banks to the beach! SO EXCITED! And Banks loved the sand. But the water? Not so much. By the second day, I was proud that he would get in as deep as mid-calf. While the other big kids played in the water, he was happy to run up and down the shore "getting birds" with his water squirter!

Squirting birds is hard work. We had a 20 minute boat ride from the oh so private beach the Brocks took us to, and he passed out quickly on the ride back!

What a little beach stud!
Silly kids! Banks brought all of the kids some silly glasses! Jonathan was the biggest kid of all!

And to my sweet friends, thank you for yet again a wonderful weekend at the beach! Thanks to the Herndons for opening their home to us and the Brocks for hosting us!


1 comment:

Gaye said...

Such sweet memories with such sweet roommates. You guys look as beautiful (if not more beautiful) as you looked in college. Pretty stinking cute kids, too!