Saturday, May 8, 2010

Life as we know it

So, life as we know it just keeps plugging along. I realize regularly how very blessed we are! Jobs we love, great family, and a toddler who keeps us laughing! Here's a few recent stories...

As you know, Banks is potty training, and doing VERY well! He's only had a few accidents. We waited until he was ready, not forcing anything, and he was definitely ready. This has been so easy!

Well, the other night Banks was having a rather long (and gaseous) sit on the potty. Once he started to go, he exclaimed "That surprised my hiney!" Oh, I love the mind of a toddler! He then proceeded to tell me it was "Musgusting" which I'm pretty sure means it was "disgusting!"

*******

Banks has begun giving personalities to everything around him. The other morning, his "piggies" were talking to me! He wiggled them at me, and in a pretend voice "his piggies" informed me that they were cold and they needed socks.

******

We've been working on making sure Banks is a "big helper." Well, he tells me the other day that "You need to be a big helper, Mommy. You need to push me on my car!"

*******

I promise I'll get around to posting more pictures soon. My camera is off for repairs **SIGH** and won't be back for another 2 weeks!

No comments: