Well, ladies and gentlemen, we hit a big one today! Banks pooped in the potty! And for what you might ask? A Peep. You know, the marshmallowy, sugary, frequently stale Easter candy? Yes. Banks poops for peeps (and thank you to Brooks for putting that together so articulately for me today!).
And after school today, we went potty 2 more times! He's going to turn into a Peep before it's all said and done!
So what have I learned today through all of this?
1. Bribery is key, but the prizes need to be very big and sugary to be powerful.
2. Two year olds can control their bowels and bladders, but choose not to do so when it's easier to wear a diaper, and there is no incentive. He went so easily on demand today that I feel I've CLEARLY been duped all this time!
1 comment:
Yea, Banks! Good Job! Sugary, sweet treats work as incentive for YaYa, too!
Post a Comment